"MEDIATION IS ONE OF THE MOST EFFECTIVE TOOLS FOR DISPUTE RESOLUTION. IT CAN HELP PARTIES REACH COMPROMISE."
What is Mediation?
Mediation is a win-win voluntary process between two or more people who want to resolve their conflict or dispute and reach mutual agreement. The role of a mediator is to remain neutral, impartial and non-judgmental while orchestrating the mediation process. The beauty of mediation is the empowerment that comes with creating your own agreement outside of a court of law.
Southern Oregon Mediation Center clients may have their attorneys revise or edit their draft agreement before the final agreement is completed and filed within the legal system.
Confidentiality is always respected and honored.
Sliding scale payment is available
• Unmarried Custody Agreements
• Divorce/Unmarried Custody Agreements
• Custody/Parent Plans
• Community/Restorative Justice Facilitation
• On-Line Dispute Resolution
• Workplace Agreement Contracts
• Real Estate Agreement Contracts
• Cannabis Agreement Contracts
• Crisis Intervention
• Confidential Mediation Contracts
• Pre-Nuptial Agreement Contracts
• Couples problem Solving Classes
• Anger Management Programs
• Zoom Mediation
• Anger Management